Monday, March 16, 2009

Autobiography

Last week, for reasons that have not been made clear, I started writing about my life. I don't know what kind of mood that caused this spurt of creativity, but I wrote until about 2:00 in the morning. I started somewhere after I had joined the Air Force, and stopped at about the present time. I e-mailed this missive to my editor-in-chief, the artiststic (no, not autistic) daughter, another copy to younger daughter, and another to my writer daughter. The younger daughter was first to respond, said there was not enough details. (She has heard all the war stories and want them included) My artistic daughter said it was too much to put on a blog all at once. Now, I haven't heard from the writer daughter, and that worries me! She may really be going over it with a red pencil! K was worried because she did not get any mention in the first draft. I told her that an entire chapter would have to be dedicated to her!
Anyway, I don't know if I will put it on this blog. I am thinking about just making this a political blog and use it to bad mouth Obama!

No comments: