Sunday, March 22, 2009

Change we can believe in!

After a lot of thought as to what I wanted to do with this blog, I have decided to put the autobiography on hold, and use this medium to offer much needed advice to the Obama administration in regards to financial stability, domestic and foreign policy. I feel that I have very unique qualifications that have not been evident in the staff installed by President Obama. I pay my income taxes!

Now, I have considered Attorney General Holder's determination that the Federal Government will no longer enforce laws concerning growers of medicinal marijuana. Significantly, he has overlooked an opportunity to reduce the deficit in this decision. I propose that he legalize the cultivation, sale and use of the old wacky weed and tax the cultivation distribution and use of this product. The local, state and Federal tax would compensate for most of the unpaid taxes of the Obama administration.

Another activity now deemed illegal at the state and federal levels is prostitution. I recommend that prostitution of all kinds be legalized. This, the oldest of professions should be legalized immediately, and again, taxed at the local, state and federal levels. Not only would the ladies and men of the night be able to contribute to reducing the National Debt, but the taxes imposed on the House of Representatives and the Senate would probably be enough to pay for Obama's proposed National health Care.

Stand by for more political insight and recommendations from Aesop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you're on top of things. I can rest a little easier, now...

:-D