Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Time to start blogging

I have not posted to this blog for a long time, and I guess I have been side tracked with facebook, e-mail, and just goofing off.  Or maybe I just felt I had nothing worthwhile to blog about.  In the past I bloviated about silly stuff, about some fairly serious stuff, but nothing earth shaking.  But now, with the ramifications of the most important Presidential election in our history, I feel it is time to share my thoughts with my blog followers (both of them) of things that are happening in this country, thoughts on how to prepare for the future and how to address the current situation with respect to the turmoil we find ourselves in.

I intend to address the current economic crisis,  the presidential election, the crimes of  the current administration, the lack of an energy policy in the current administration and the unrest in the middle east.  I will offer an in depth analysis of each of these subjects, and in the final analysis, I am sure I will offer a solution to the problems.  You will, I am sure agree with the insightful solutions and will quote my blog all over the web.  Look for the first installment, the economic crisis soon.

No comments: