Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reluctant musings

I have been encouraged to write on this blog by my 2 daughters and my other daughter who is not really my daughter, but I deem that she is so my daughter, cause I said so.

Anyhow, I will try to post to this medium, thoughts, wisdom (as if I had any) and review the life that I have lived for the past 66 years. I at one time thought that I would be a writer, and started a novel that died a natural death after chapter 1. I have been told by my loved ones that I should simply chronicle my life experiences. I don't know if I can do that, because my life had taken so many turns, had so many various jobs over the years that I think most people simply would not belive what I have done during just one lifetime! And sometimes I find myself reflecting on these experiences and think, how in heaven did I do the things I have done. I know that some of the experience were overseen by a loving God, or I would not be here trying to share these experiences.

I won't bore you with mundane details, but I will start this from the beginning, and will strive to make my life's story as interesting as I can.

This will be the first posting of this story, and this is all I will post in this message. I think I only have 3 readers, and if they want to hear this story, they should respond to his post.

Goodnight, Ladies

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, of course we want to hear it, Daddy-O!

Melinda Owens said...

From your deemed daughter...yes, yes, yes! I can't wait to read your stories...carry on, sir.